Thursday, April 13, 2006



This is a super duper close up of the baby blanket I am knitting. The yarn, as said before, is called, "Baby Clouds." I absolutely love it. It should be about a square yard in size and also very cuddly when it's finished. The "yo"s in the pattern throw me off sometimes. It's not that I don't know how to do them, it's just that the "eyelets" aren't lining up. Actually, they are making zigzag patterns, and I think I like that better. It's probably because of stitches--73 of them. I probably grabbed a couple extra by accident or something. As long as it turns into something cuddly in the end, I'm fine with it.

And would you look at that--a sparkley knitting needle. That's right--I own a whole set of them. So, the namesake of my blog isn't some desperate attempt at coolness. Ohhh Aww....The blog speaks for itself. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great needles! Where did you get them?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting