Saturday, May 13, 2006

SLiPPeRS





















These are the slippers that I have made today! Let me break it down for you.

Yarn:
-TLC Essentials (Red Heart) Color: "Falling Leaves" and
-Red Heart~Super Saver Color: "Dark Sage"

less than one skein was used from both (slippers knitted double-stranded)

Needles: Size US 10.5 umm.. size 7 mm.

Pattern: Here

Level: really easy -this could be a beginner project for someone who knows knit/purl

Time: I would say about 3 hours total maybe

Feeling: comfy

Probability of making these exact slippers again: 99% (I'm thinking of trying another pattern)

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Janey said...

Those slppers look soooo familiar.
In fact, when I was a young 'un (40 years ago?) they were called "ordinary slippers" - because any other type of knitted slippers was NOT ordinary.

Wish I could find the pattern leaflet for them, but I'm sure it came from Patons.

Love the colours you've used!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting