Friday, July 21, 2006

Knits-krieg

It has been so long...but you see, I have grown sick and tired of using a scanner to create demented pictures of my work! So.. I finally decided to use the camera (why not before, I have no idea) and take pictures of all of my current works and finished projects. I'll try to organize these for better viewing happiness. Enjoy.

First up: Operation August Baby a.k.a a bundle of presents a baby to be born in August.
As shown by my lovely and plushy assistants.
-Crocheted blanket using baby boucle
-3 hats all made on the Knifty Knitter
-Oversized patchwork pillow...



















Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...as welll as some baby booties that had their picture taken at an earlier time.


Next, "Garage Sale Wonder Yarn Crocheted Bag"


It also includes a little hole on the side for yarn to pass through should I use the bag as a yarn project caddy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...as shown again with my plushy assistants.

Next, the glorious Knitting bag (look at its greatness because it took a lot of work to get it to look that nice!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I find the pattern company "Simplicity" to be very ironic because I am usually very confused with the patterns (especially this one!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I decided to make a needle caddy and notions caddy for the bag since it only made sense to do so.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close-up!

Next, my very very first sock project! One sock is completed and the other is along the way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next, on humorous note, the knitted cactus! (this one doesn't prick you!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, the chair is hung on my wall. :)

Next, a very fashionable knitted scarf that I am working on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this simple cable! It's so pretty!

Next, the current Nautie project from Knitty.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

almost done!

Next, my very stylish knitted beret. A black beret.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This piece is modeled by an associate of mine.

Next, quite simply, it's a crocheted jellyfish!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I was bored. I crocheted it during an episode of Dr. 90210.



Well, folks, that was quite fun to see my nearly neglected blog come to life in the form of "knits-krieg posting,"
wasn't it? Now that I figured out how to get pictures on here via camera hopefully, you should see very very good pictures of my work in the future! Until then, keep crafting!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting